Data Analyst Banja Luka
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Data Analyst with a passion for Internet technology and Ad Tech to work on our core and business products.
Data Analyst Banja Luka
Are you into data? Excited to work with data, seek data patterns and solve business problems? Looking for a challenging and innovative workplace? Enjoy working in a fun, casual and collaborative team environment? Looking for a place you can continuously grow and advance your career? Appreciate healthy work-life balance? Enjoy sports, gaming and celebrations? Then you are in the right place!
The perfect candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large datasets, and will have some experience in data-driven decision making. You are focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will be to…
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products,
- partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities,
- inform, influence, support and execute our product decisions and product launches
- monitor key product metrics, understand root causes of changes in metrics,
- build and analyze dashboards and reports,
- build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis,
- evaluate and define metrics in Product Operations domain,
- understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends,
- identify new levers to help move key metrics,
- build models of user behaviors for analysis or to power production teams in Exploratory Analysis domain,
- influence product teams through a presentation of data-based recommendations,
- communicate state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams,
- spread best practices to analytics and product teams,
- work in Hadoop and Hive primarily, sometimes MySQL and Amazon Redshift,
- automate analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL and Python/R.
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- 4+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis.
- BA/BS or relevant experience in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another quantitative field.
- experience in SQL or other programming languages.
- experience with Python and/or R.
- excellent Excel skills.
- excellent communication skills in English – written, verbal.
- ability to communicate the results of analyses.
- understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions).
- experience manipulating data sets through statistical software (ex. SPSS, Matlab, SAS, etc.) or other methods.
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop),
- advanced degree in quantitative subjects,
- deep knowledge of machine learning algorithms,
- deep knowledge of data mining techniques,
- experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
What we offer?
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and workshops. We provide our teams with great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements, a celebration of your personal and family milestones and occasional travel to our partner’s office.
In parallel with technological excellence and innovation, we are committed to achieving the highest level of employee happiness. Working in our team makes you a member of Bravo Systems family.
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), send us your application.
Qualified and interested?
Send us your CV via “Prijavite se” and we will contact you.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 16.10.2018
Datum objave: 17.09.2018
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.