Data Analyst Banja Luka
Data Analyst Banja Luka
Our team is focused on building full scale mobile and desktop advertising solutions that connect various demand sources with different supply channels using many ad formats like Text-link, Display, Video, and Native, In-Image, In-App and many more.
At the center is our advanced technology platform that utilizes proprietary data with performance focused algorithms to enable real time optimization with optimal results. We are working on state of the art technologies, developing high performance optimization algorithms, innovating machine learning engines, fraud detection systems, building behavioral patterns and advanced targeting strategies in real time environment on the system that processes 15+k QPS and 100+TB of daily data.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for providing an overall trend view of international media placement. Together with team he will develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and audience trends, by product, market, vertical and client.
- Structure big amounts of data, identify data-driven trends and understand what really matters and why
- Maintain and develop our internal data pipelines
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources
- Clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management
- Design, create and maintain relational databases and data systems
- Triage code problems and data-related issues
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of experience or MS degree and 2+ years of experience in software engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Java, Python, or C++
- Strong knowledge of (My)SQL
- Mathematically literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both Serbian and English)
- Good understanding of algorithms, scalability and various tradeoffs in a Big Data setting
Nice to have
- Experience with version control systems, especially with Git
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem is a plus (Hadoop, Spark, Hive…)
Apply via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 21.06.2017
Datum objave: 22.05.2017
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.