Analytics team is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Data Analyst to join our growing community.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to help them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and local coding workshops. Analytics team is responsible for providing an overall trend view of international media placement. The team work on developing and maintaining weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that provide critical business visibility on key revenue and audience trends, by product, market, vertical and client.
As a Data Analyst, you will…
- Structure big amounts of data, identify data-driven trends and understand what really matters and why
- Maintain and develop our internal data pipelines
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources
- Clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management
- Design, create and maintain relational databases and data systems
- Triage code problems and data-related issues
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of experience or MS degree and 2+ years of experience in software engineering (Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Java, Python, or C++
- Strong knowledge of (My)SQL
- Mathematically literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both Serbian and English)
- Good understanding of algorithms, scalability and various tradeoffs in a Big Data setting
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with version control systems, especially with Git
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem is a plus (Hadoop, Spark, Hive…)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 08.09.2017
Datum objave: 09.08.2017
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.