User interface team is looking for a motivated, talented and committed PHP Developers to join our team and bring new dynamic on board.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to help them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and local coding workshops.
User interface team works on developing and maintaining our online advertising platform for both contextual text-link and display advertisement. We process all input and output advertising data. You will work on improving our current application and the migration to a new tech stack and architecture.
As a PHP Developer, you will…
- Design and code backend PHP applications and services, implement and test new features and system components
- Contribute high-quality code to multiple software projects in a variety of languages, primarily PHP
- Support, debug & fix issues in our production application
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering peers to implement end-to-end solutions
- Working with team members and improving team organization and competencies
- Coach and mentor other team members
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years of related experience (degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred)
- 2+ years of solid programming experience in PHP core libraries and developing web server applications, object oriented design and design patterns
- Experience developing with MVC Frameworks (Yii, Codeigniter or any other MVC framework)
- Experience with design and implementation of modern web services architecture and API frameworks (REST/SOAP/AJAX/JSON)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with query optimization and advanced queries (MySQL)
- Familiarity with a Linux environment (CentOS/RedHat)
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with source control software (GIT), general configuration management methodologies and automated build and testing processes
- Familiarity with messaging system (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
- Familiarity with unit testing (TDD, Selenium, BDD)
- Possesses solid understanding of web development design (UI depth) and web development (web services)
- Familiarity with Design Patterns, Coding Patterns and Best Engineering practices
- Experience with JIRA or some other collaboration tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with online advertising ecosystem, terminology and tools
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 08.09.2017
Datum objave: 09.08.2017
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.