Scrum Master Banja Luka
Scrum Master Banja Luka
Our team is focused on building full scale mobile and desktop advertising solutions that connect various demand sources with different supply channels using many ad formats like Text-link, Display, Video, and Native, In-Image, In-App and many more.
At the center is our advanced technology platform that utilizes proprietary data with performance focused algorithms to enable real time optimization with optimal results. We are working on state of the art technologies, developing high performance optimization algorithms, innovating machine learning engines, fraud detection systems, building behavioral patterns and advanced targeting strategies in real time environment on the system that processes 15+k QPS and 100+TB of daily data.
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality,
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products,
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress,
- Organize and facilitate software delivery planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, planning, demos and other agile activities,
- Coach and mentor agile team members on agile standards and best practices; ensure consistent best practices across the work streams,
- Identify and remove impediments or conflicts that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver,
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption,
- Utilize the lessons from each delivery to strive towards increasing the velocity of your team,
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization,
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development,
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team,
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization,
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management,
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items,
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment,
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value,
- Understanding and practicing agility,
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed.
- BA/BS degree or 1+ years of related experience (degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred),
- 1+ years of experience in Agile methodology,
- Experience managing Agile / Scrum development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality
- Thrives on complex problems that require creative, possibly never even heard of, solutions,
- Ability to effectively communicate across third parties and technical and business product managers
- Experience and deep understanding of all aspects of software design,
- Experience in mentoring and coaching activities,
- Willingness to understand new technologies to be able to contribute and facilitate discussions in the team
- Deep understanding of Agile and Scrum values and principles
Nice to have
- Scrum Master Certification will be highly regarded.
Apply via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 21.06.2017
Datum objave: 22.05.2017
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.