Software Quality Assurance
Software Quality Assurance
Ad Serving team is looking for a motivated, talented and committed QA Engineer to join us and help re-invent testing process and environment.
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to help them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and local coding workshops.
Our QA team develops and maintains the engine for serving contextual ads which is the core part of our online advertising platform. We favor creativity and innovation over bureaucracy, valuing code structure understanding over functionality, but also thrive to secure functionality to ensure our software stay competitive on the market.
As a Software Quality Assurance, you will…
- Identify effective test strategies for a given feature and create test plans accordingly.
- Run manual and automated white box test, analyze and report results
- Work closely with software engineers as well as designers to identify and fix problems
- Perform functional, stress, and performance tests on multiple levels within the system
- Test new products and system features
- Re-engineering and constantly improving existing system
- Helping to shape QA processes and practices
- Researching and implementation of the latest trends and technologies in testing
- Encouraging colleagues to experiment and innovate
- Contributing to group development and initiatives
- Working as a part of a Scrum team
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Experience in defining manual and automated test cases
- Obsessed with great user experience and able to put on the customer hat
- Experience in developing test automated software (Java, PHP, Python, shell scripting)
- Excited about working on a wide range of different tasks including manual testing, automating testing, dealing with prototype products
- Basic Linux working experience
- Outstanding attention to details
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (Redis)
- Good knowledge of version control systems and tools – Git
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with building test regression frameworks and run regression test suites daily
- Basic knowledge of OO principles
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD concepts, and a focus on code quality
- Basic knowledge of build systems (Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience with JIRA or some other collaboration tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in testing and creating browser extensions
- Familiarity with online advertising ecosystem, terminology and tools
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 08.09.2017
Datum objave: 09.08.2017
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.