Data Scientist Beograd
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Data Scientist to join our Data Science team and our growing community.
Data Scientist Beograd
Are you into machine learning? Excited to implement algorithms to solve business problems? Looking for a challenging and innovative workplace? Enjoy working in a fun, casual and collaborative team environment? Looking for a place you can continuously grow and advance your career? Appreciate healthy work-life balance? Enjoy sports, gaming and celebrations? Then you are in the right place!
Data Science team is responsible for development of advanced ad-tech algorithms for optimization, media buying, user profiling, clusterization, look-a-like modelling, etc.
As Data Scientist, you responsibilities will be…
- Automated media buying on Facebook and AdWords platforms,
- development of optimization algorithms for automated media buying on Facebook and AdWords platforms,
- development of optimization algorithms for automated media buying on Ad Exchanges,
- development of optimization algorithms (Cost Per Acquisition, Conversion Rate, Funnel optimization, etc.) for Ad network,
- user clusterization and segmentation,
- look-a-like modeling,
- data visualization,
- development of Natural Language Processing solution,
- identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes,
- undertaking preprocessing and analysis of structured and unstructured data,
- analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns,
- building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms to address business problems,
- combining models through ensemble modeling,
- presentation of information using data visualization techniques,
- proposing solutions and strategies to address business challenges,
- collaboration with engineering and product development teams,
- keeping up with industry best practices and trends and use it to improve data science services,
- creating and updating technical documentation and participate in documenting all data science processes,
- monitoring, troubleshooting and developing actionable/lasting solutions for data science applications.
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra),
- proven experience as a Data Scientist,
- knowledge of machine learning algorithms,
- knowledge of data mining techniques,
- knowledge of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka),
- expert knowledge of Java programming language,
- highly skilled in the use of SQL,
- experience with data modeling and ETL (load/transform) development,
- experience with Data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau),
- problem-solving attitude,
- experience with relational databases, such as MySQL,
- experience with integration of data from multiple data sources,
- strong computer skills and a deep passion for data science,
- strong analytical skills,
- personal skills: self-motivation, result-driven, high creativity,
- excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written form,
- excellent presentation skills,
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
And, it is nice to have…
- Knowledge of Scala and Python programming languages
- experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Google, …)
- experience with marketing platforms (Facebook, AdWords, …)
- deep understanding and knowledge in key metric identification for driving business performance
What we offer?
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and workshops. We provide our teams with great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements, a celebration of your personal and family milestones and occasional travel to our partner’s office. Modern and luxurious new fully equipped offices located in city center ensure you joyful and prestigious working environment.
In parallel with technological excellence and innovation, we are committed to achieving the highest level of employee happiness. Working in our team makes you a member of Bravo Systems family.
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), send us your application.
Qualified and interested?
Send us your CV via “Prijavite se” and we will contact you.
Broj izvrsilaca: 3
Datum isteka: 16.10.2018
Datum objave: 17.09.2018
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.