Database Developer Banja Luka
Database Developer Banja Luka
Employment type: Full time
Contact: Svetozara Markovica 5, Banja Luka, email@example.com
Who are we?
NITES GROUP is international company, with more than 30 years of experience in development of wide range of modern information systems and technologies, focusing on Utility Smart Metering, Billing and CRM solutions.
Initially, NITES GROUP had its headquarter in Prague, Czech Republic, however, recognizing potential in developing countries of Balkan Region, NITES GROUP has decided to expand and open new branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro. With clear attention of establishing companies that will function as Market Leaders in Power and Telecom industries for years to come.
Working with multinational NITES group is an excellent opportunity to open your world to new ideas and possibilities, travel to foreign and exotic countries, expand your horizonts, improve your skills, gain new experience and enjoy the personal satisfaction of directly influencing Company’s strategy. You will be entrusted with great responsibilities, and with it, you will be facing difficult challenges, challenges that you have never faced before. Finally, if you are creative and you believe you can create something new, and, if you can convince others of your conviction, we will support you by assigning you development teams and give you an opportunity to realize your ideas.
For more information about company please visit our site: www.nites.eu
- Involved in the full development life cycle; taking part in software analysis, object-oriented design, test driven development (unit, functional, integrated, acceptance), bug resolution and deployment,
- Provide development and administration support for Oracle databases in a client-server development environment including PL/SQL development (stored procedures and triggers), SQL and index performance tuning, and database design and file storage,
- Troubleshoot, debug and optimize code to ensure performance and security requirements,
- Analyze project-related problems creating innovative solutions involving scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components,
- Participate in daily standup, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings,
- Communicate with development, test, and management to anticipate configuration management issues,
- Responsible for and/or support development of engineering artifacts capturing design and architecture.
- Professional experience with database design and development for Oracle10g or 11g OLTP applications, preferably financial transactions handling or billing systems,
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues,
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn complex technologies,
- Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DBA,
- Fluent English language skills are essential,
- Structured and analytical thinker, excellent problem solving skills,
- A relevant IT degree is highly desirable.
Method of application:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their current CV in English to the contact address or via “Prijavite se” above before 14.01.2019. including a short summary explaining why you would like to work for NITES and what unique abilities you bring. All applicants must have the right to work in the Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 14.01.2019
Datum objave: 14.12.2018
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.