DevOps in Banja Luka
We are establishing a new company in Banjaluka with strategic partners (co owners) from Austria. Our partners have a presence in several international markets like Germany, Estonia, Romania. The focus of the company is providing services to various companies/industries in the Austrian market. As a part of an Austrian company, we share resources, system of competencies, operational synergies and professional values in our office in Banjaluka. If you are open for a job proposal with unprecedented work - life balance, where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, please apply for the position of:
DevOps in Banja Luka
We are looking for someone who is able to set up test / staging and production environment locally and in the cloud using CI and CD tools with containers if needed. That would include:
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with some of the following tools and services: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, TeamCity, Git, SVN,
- At least 2 years experience in managing database servers beyond CRUD operations,
- At least 1 year of experience managing continuous integration and delivery,
- 2 years of total experience is enough if you did mainly DevOps tasks,
- Good knowledge of web application development in general,
- Willingness to adapt quickly to complex and international work environment,
- Friendly and can-do attitude,
- Initiative and willingness to learn new concepts/software technologies,
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in written communication,
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- Available for occasional travel to Austria for a short period (to support our clients).
In addition your advantage is:
- Experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge of German language.
What we offer:
- Minimum salary 2.000 EUR gross. Higher salary depending on experience and results,
- 37,5 h average work week,
- 30 days off,
- Flexible working hours,
- 1 month extra maternity leave or 1 month paternity leave,
- Subsidized parking,
- Modern and comfortable office,
- Be a part of a growing company with strong partner in Austria,
- Have your say and be heard,
- Become part of the core team and influence decisions in your area of expertise,
- Possibility to learn different technologies through engagement on various long and short-term projects abroad,
- Opportunity to learn from other colleagues as sharing is our core value,
- Team buildings, gatherings and events.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck.
Send your CV via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 20.11.2019
Datum objave: 21.10.2019
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.