Financial administrator Banja Luka
Clover d.o.o., a software development company from Banja Luka is looking for a candidate for following position
Financial administrator Banja Luka
Your role would include:
- All accounting activities and regular monitoring of accounting regulations,
- Bookkeeping of all business changes,
- Managing the relation with accounting office or insource accounting activities,
- Clarify special legal and accounting cases to ensure due diligence
- Preparation of regular annual financial reports, transfer pricing reports, detailed balance sheet analysis, detailed overhead budget planning on a monthly basis, creating cash flow projections,
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly business reports along with monthly and annual reports on planned and realised objectives as well as other reports upon the manager’s request,
- Record of incoming receipts as well as creation and record of outgoing receipts in compliance with cost centres using Excel spreadsheets. Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable processes with customers and suppliers as well as harmonising the process with the bookkeeping agency,
- Preparation of documentation for import/export activities, cooperation with foreign business partners and clearance agents
- Detailed record of working hours that employees spend working on certain projects and using the gathered data for creating reports
- Oversee procedures for client,
- Oversee and perform duties concerned with more than 20 active projects along with overseeing specific changes for more than 100 engineers,
- Communication for purpose of getting access rights for engineers-communication between team leads, PMs and client-if engineer has any troubles in getting needed access,
- Inform client about fluctuation of engineers-send announcement forms directly to the client,
- Check payment documents – from the moment engineer comes to the office; inspect all his agreements with his team lead as well as his PM; to the moment of billing along with notifying our economic department,
- Perform calculations and manipulate data in all documents regarding Staff Planning-make tools for checking various calculations-Team Workdays, Traveling plan, Project teams, Attrition, Investments, Access rights etc.
- Generate and update all Team Reports, tables, graphs, connections, project fluctuations, changes per person as per project,
- Archiving and sending documentation,
- Conducting other administrative duties along with the tasks delegated by the manager.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration / Finance / Economics or related field.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations (Accounting law, Income Tax law, Value Added Tax Law, Income Tax Law, Foreign Exchange Law).
- Experience in working with foreign clients.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot, budgeting).
- High attention to detail and service orientation.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, organisational skills along with analytical skills and ability to work independently.
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 31.01.2020
Datum objave: 13.01.2020
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.