IT Support Banja Luka
DDC Multilingual Solutions d.o.o. kompanija je izabrana od strane globalnog klijenta kao oficijelni poslovni partner na teritoriji Bosne i Hercegovine za projekat unosa i obrade podataka na različitim stranim jezicima, te iz tog razloga DDC je sada u potrazi za:
IT Support Banja Luka
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the IT systems and services,
- responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development in accordance with the firm’s strategic plan & IT plan,
- to plan, direct and design company’s IT infrastructure while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for maintaining that infrastructure,
- diagnosis and maintenance of computer equipment (hardware and software),
- creation and configuration of local and remote networks (LAN, VLAN, VPN),
- implementation, administration and maintenance of infrastructure server solutions (virtualization, backup, disaster recovery, storage, cloud, etc.),
- work on IT projects, contact with customers,
- independent, active, accurate and responsible performing maintenance activities,
- to make sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored (performance metrics, service levels, server status and both planned and unplanned system outages),
- to implement processes and procedures, to continuously work on improving system and security measures,
- draft and maintain policies including but not limited to IT security policies, disaster recovery planning, mobile data management, data loss prevention, authorized use, etc.
- periodically conducts audits and reviews to ensure execution of compliance standards (GDPR and ISO 27001 standards),
- to set up workstations for new and existing employees,
- other IT related job requirements.
- IT Support Helpdesk Software – team works desk or other software desirable, however training will be provided,
- experience with CISCO networking devices, managing active directory, anti-virus and patching softwares,
- proven IT experience, Microsoft cloud services – Office 365, MS Azure,
- experience creating ‘how to’ guides for staff,
- demonstrated understanding of IT Management,
- experience with database and servers,
- 2 years of experience as an IT Support.
Knowledge and skills:
- Highly focused attention to details,
- experience with storage area networks, WAN acceleration, virtualization, firewalls, routers and more,
- manage company’s IT department,
- excellent reading and grammar skills of specific language is a must (minimum knowledge at B2 level),
- graduation from Bachelor degree or possession of a university equivalency diploma,
- display confidence when dealing with people, with well-developed written and verbal communication skills,
- organizational skills,
- excellent problem solving skills with strong analytical skills,
- to be able to prioritize and manage many assignments at the same time,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- ability to investigate issues and requirements and identify and prioritize appropriate solutions,
- ability to adapt and adjust to changing processes, constantly seeking process improvement,
- able to work according the company high quality standards.
If you are interested to join our team, we encourage you to share your background, interests and ambitions with us. All interested in this position can apply by sending CV via “Prijavite se”.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 17.09.2020
Datum objave: 20.08.2020
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.