PL/SQL Developer Banja Luka
PL/SQL Developer Banja Luka
Employment type: Full time
Who are we?
NITES GROUP is international company, with more than 30 years of experience in development of wide range of modern information systems and technologies, focusing on Utility Smart Metering, Billing and CRM solutions.
Initially, NITES GROUP had its headquarter in Prague, Czech Republic, however, recognizing potential in developing countries of Balkan Region, NITES GROUP has decided to expand and open new branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro. With clear attention of establishing companies that will function as Market Leaders in Power and Telecom industries for years to come.
Working with multinational NITES group is an excellent opportunity to open your world to new ideas and possibilities, travel to foreign and exotic countries, expand your horizonts, improve your skills, gain new experience and enjoy the personal satisfaction of directly influencing Company’s strategy. You will be entrusted with great responsibilities, and with it, you will be facing difficult challenges, challenges that you have never faced before. Finally, if you are creative and you believe you can create something new, and, if you can convince others of your conviction, we will support you by assigning you development teams and give you an opportunity to realize your ideas.
For more information about company please visit our site: www.nites.eu
- The PL/SQL Developer will develop database for enterprise class software solutions. This will require design and development of database entities like packages, procedures etc., to implement business logic and to perform database activities on behalf of mid-tier and client apps,
- the developer shall troubleshoot, debug and optimize code to ensure
performance and security requirements. Some part of work time will be dedicated to ongoing activities for new software releases delivery and support – installation and data migration packages preparation, deployment and configuration assistance, inconsistent data clean-up and other.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional experience with database design and development for Oracle10g or 11g OLTP applications, preferably financial transactions handling or billing systems,
- in-hand ability to write complex PL/SQL code, stored procedures, packages, triggers etc., experience with development of efficient queries against large data sets,
- SQL query tuning skills, using different tools. Clear understanding of query execution plan,
- experience with CASE tools for database design,
- understanding of development lifecycle processes (familiarity with agile development methodologies is advantage),
- analytical and technical documentation skills are welcome.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, reading and writing skills in English are obligatory,
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team,
- proactive problem solving, result oriented,
- accept to take on-call rotation and occasional weekend work,
- ability to travel abroad for onsite activities support when required,
- driving license (B category) is a plus.
Method of application:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their current CV in English via “Prijavite se” before 12.06.2021. including a short summary explaining why you would like to work for NITES and what unique abilities you bring. All applicants must have the right to work in the Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 12.06.2021
Datum objave: 13.05.2021
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.