Product Manager Banja Luka
Product Manager Banja Luka
Employment type: Full time
Contact: Svetozara Markovica 5, Banja Luka, email@example.com
Who are we?
NITES GROUP is international company, with more than 30 years of experience in development of wide range of modern information systems and technologies, focusing on Utility Smart Metering, Billing and CRM solutions.
Initially, NITES GROUP had its headquarter in Prague, Czech Republic, however, recognizing potential in developing countries of Balkan Region, NITES GROUP has decided to expand and open new branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro. With clear attention of establishing companies that will function as Market Leaders in Power and Telecom industries for years to come.
Working with multinational NITES group is an excellent opportunity to open your world to new ideas and possibilities, travel to foreign and exotic countries, expand your horizonts, improve your skills, gain new experience and enjoy the personal satisfaction of directly influencing Company’s strategy. You will be entrusted with great responsibilities, and with it, you will be facing difficult challenges, challenges that you have never faced before. Finally, if you are creative and you believe you can create something new, and, if you can convince others of your conviction, we will support you by assigning you development teams and give you an opportunity to realize your ideas.
For more information about company please visit our site: www.nites.eu
- Responsible for managing complete life cycle for NITES portfolio of products. (S)He possesses a unique blend of business and technical ability; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality,
- Responsibilities for creating design of architecture for Utility modules, producing appropriate documentation and diagrams, creating tasks for developers, and full database design (using Oracle database and PL/SQL language). It is preferable to have high knowledge of Java programming language and software architecture desing,
- Own product definition from vision, roadmap to detailed product requirements,
- Drive product strategy and direction that translates into high value customer features,
- Lead and influence product teams to invest and iterate on the right product features,
- Make business decisions to drive product adoption,
- Partner with sales and marketing to deliver high quality product collateral, and influence pricing, packaging and positioning.
- Strong technical acumen; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence,
- 3+ years of product management experience,
- Demonstrated experience defining and launching a product,
- Analytic ability to conduct market and business research and present data driven content that drives actions and decisions,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Exceptional written English, presentation, and influencing skills,
- Familiar with processes in utility companies.
Method of application:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their current CV in English to the contact address or via “Prijavite se” above before 14.01.2019. including a short summary explaining why you would like to work for NITES and what unique abilities you bring. All applicants must have the right to work in the Bosnia and Herzegovina
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 14.01.2019
Datum objave: 14.12.2018
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.