Senior Data Engineer Beograd
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Senior Data Engineer to join our Data engineering team and our growing community.
Senior Data Engineer Beograd
Are you into data? Excited to work with data, seek data patterns and solve business problems? Looking for a challenging and innovative workplace? Enjoy working in a fun, casual and collaborative team environment? Looking for a place you can continuously grow and advance your career? Appreciate healthy work-life balance? Enjoy sports, gaming and celebrations? Then you are in the right place!
Data engineering team is responsible for building and maintenance of data platform, data pipelines and data frameworks used by other teams and BI. Data engineering team ensures that data is easily available and distributed to everyone who needs and deals with data in our company.
As a Data Engineer Senior, your responsibilities will be to…
- Work closely with the other departments in ensuring that the data is accurate, clean, easily available, and complete,
- assist the business in ensuring that data warehouse processes are running at an optimum capacity at all times,
- keep up with industry best practices and trends and use it to improve data/analytics services,
- develop ETL and SQL in order to target data mapping, including physical names, logical names, volumes, data types, corporate meta-data definitions, and domain definitions,
- create and update technical documentation and participate in documenting all ETL and data warehouse flows and processes,
- monitor, troubleshoot, and develop actionable/lasting solutions for data/analytics applications.
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- Technical experience with Data warehouse design and solutions,
- expert knowledge of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka),
- working with programming or scripting language (JAVA, Scala, or Python),
- highly skilled in the use of SQL,
- deep knowledge of data mining techniques,
- experience with data modeling and ETL (load/transform) development,
- experience with relational databases, such as MySQL,
- experience with integration of data from multiple data sources,
- excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written form,
- strong computer skills and a deep passion for analytics,
- strong analytical skills,
- personal skills: self-motivation, result-driven, high creativity.
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with cloud solutions,
- deep understanding and knowledge in key metric identification for driving business performance
What we offer?
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals and devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by attending technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions and workshops. We provide our teams with great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements, a celebration of your personal and family milestones and occasional travel to our partner’s office.
In parallel with technological excellence and innovation, we are committed to achieving the highest level of employee happiness. Working in our team makes you a member of Bravo Systems family.
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), send us your application.
Qualified and interested?
Send us your CV via “Prijavite se” and we will contact you.
Broj izvrsilaca: 4
Datum isteka: 30.04.2019
Datum objave: 28.02.2019
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.