Software Engineer Banja Luka
Bravo Systems is looking for a motivated, talented and committed Software Engineer to join O&O Publishing team and our growing community.
Software Engineer Banja Luka
We care about our team members, want them to be excellent professionals, and are devoted to helping them constantly acquire new knowledge by giving them a chance to attend technical conferences, internal knowledge transfer sessions, and workshops.
O&O Publishing team is responsible for the development of add-ons and extensions for modern web browser and their distribution to applications storages. We favor creativity and innovation over bureaucracy, valuing code structure understanding over functionality, but also thrive to secure functionality to ensure our software stay competitive on the market.
As a Software Engineer, you will…
- Manage and improve the Continuous Integration infrastructure to support unified automated builds and testing for multiple projects,
- implement tools and best practices for release, environment, and configuration management to improve build success rates,
- review and assess current infrastructure in place and provide specific ,options/improvements to configuration management and flexible delivery system to increase the quality of software and to improve efficiency,
- drive best practices for test automation, test execution and test management, increase adaption for test automation,
- work collaboratively with the software development teams to understand their needs and improve the feedback mechanism on reporting build issues in terms of time and quality of data,
- work closely on building and maintaining our automated testing framework
- contribute to the planning process of project development. Ensure timely delivery of assets to stakeholders,
- support, debug & fix issues in our production application,
- interact with clients to facilitate production implementation.
To deliver these responsibilities, you need to have…
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years of related experience (degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred)
- 2+ years of solid programming experience in Java core libraries, object-oriented design, and design patterns, and passionate about writing high quality and well-architected code
- Experience with Server-Side I/O related languages
- Understanding of engineering best practices – requirement gathering and analysis
- Understanding of design and develop secure and scalable code with unit tests
- Understanding of code reviews and documentation
- Experience with design and implementation of modern web services architecture and API frameworks (REST/AJAX/JSON)
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Experience in multithreaded applications
- Experience with GIT source control software, general configuration management methodologies and automated build, testing processes and continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks, continuous integration, TDD methodology
And, it is nice to have…
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and EC2
- Experience with modern browsers APIs and add-on storages
- Experience with integration testing of web-based apps (Selenium)
- Familiar with digital advertising business models
- Experience with JIRA or some other collaboration tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with online advertising ecosystem, related terminology, and commonly used tools
What we offer?
- A place where you can continuously grow and advance your career and knowledge
- Recognition and promotion for results and performance by planning your career development
- Great financial packages and bonuses for business achievements
- Promotion of healthy work-life balance and healthy snacks
- Fun, casual and collaborative team environment with the latest equipment and technologies
- Celebration of your personal and family milestones
- Occasional travel to our partner’s office
- Additional benefits such as sports, gaming, team and company events
With you on board, we’re looking to expand our team and take our system to a whole new level. If you are qualified, interested and passionate about technology (even if you do not meet all requirements), apply now!
Qualified and interested?
Send us your CV via “Prijavite se” and we will contact you.
Broj izvrsilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 16.12.2018
Datum objave: 25.10.2018
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.