NITES Group is an international company that specializes in information technology development, with headquarters in London and offices in Belgrade, Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Podgorica, Pula, and Prague, that is rapidly expanding CEE due to its innovative approach to solution creation in the world of business support, systems for utility, telecom and other large enterprises, that provides state-of-the-art technological solutions to customers in several industrial areas. NITES is a producer, developer, and integrator of IT solutions for utilities, healthcare, telecommunications, and the government sector, that uses extensive in-house experience in the field of data collection and processing, offering its customers innovative solutions that provide them with opportunities to efficiently manage their business in real-time and subsequently increase their value.
- Performs the system installation, configuration and optimization independently (hardware infrastructure and software solutions) on the project and at the customer,
- Performs the definition and implementation of system access control independently on the project, in cooperation with customer's authorize person,
- Implements training and customer support for installation, configuration and administration of hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and other computer systems for needs of project implementation
- Implements the installation, configuration and optimization of database on the project and at the customer independently,
- Database maintenance, performing backups and archiving, as well as regular backup of all packages on installations and environments,
- Research, diagnostics, cause analysis and problem solving on computer and information systems, and database for project implementation purposes,
- Performs the installation and maintenance of any third party software used for company’s needs,
- In cooperation with DevOps, testing of new components and installation of new patching operating systems and database,
- Compiles appropriate manuals and work instructions within the domain of his duties and responsibilities,
- Participates, with colleagues from the project team, in system commissioning activities on client side,
- Awareness of company safety procedures and their application in daily activities.
- 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience,
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus,
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent,
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols,
- Experience with scripting and automation tools,
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Regular full-time employment,
- Possibility for personal and professional development,
- Stable and well-organized working conditions,
- Encouragement of innovation,
- Stimulating workplace in which to work and grow,
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on,
- Private health insurance,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work from home,
- Referral Bonus.
Link ka prijavnoj formi: https://nites.oneassessment.com/job/System-Administrator-R9Ld5
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum isteka: 25.08.2022
Datum objave: 26.07.2022
Lokacija: Beograd, Banja Luka, Sarajevo
Oglasi objavljeni na web stranici agencijaspektar.com su autorsko pravo Agencije Spektar. Zabranjeno je kopiranje teksta oglasa. Objavljivanjem oglasa podliježete pravnim posljedicama, odnosno naknadi nastale štete.